Term of use software
Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD License Agreement
The website web-traffic.exchange is owned and operated by Thailand, Nakhonratchasima
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT (“LICENSE”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD. BY USING Web Traffic Exchange, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT PURCHASE THE SOFTWARE.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This software may be used to reproduce materials. It is licensed to you only for reproduction of non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials you are authorized or legally permitted to reproduce. If you are uncertain about your right to copy any material, you should contact your legal advisor.
Conditions Governing All Users
In no way are we considered an investment to earn money online or a pay-per-click program where users are paid to click on banner ads. We do not payout for your traffic points that you have accumulated from surfing on our network. We only provide commission traffic points that you earn from surfing as well as from referrals that you have collected with your unique referral link. Your traffic may be used to send visits back to your own websites, blogs, videos, etc.
- We cannot be held liable for any content displayed or damages (malicious scripts, viruses, malware and other damages) that might be caused directly or indirectly through the Traffic Exchange system or by utilizing this service.
- The Service is available to Users who are human and who are 18 years of age or older.
- Users who are Subscribers must be at least 18 years old.
- A valid email address must be used for your account.
- Users who sign up may receive emails, newsletters and updates from WTE.
- Users may not impersonate any person, brand or entity on the Site.
- Do not add websites to the network that you do not own or have permission to.
- You agree to inform WTE of any security breach or bugs you encounter from the use of the Service or Site.
- You agree to not create multiple accounts to promote your website(s) or bypass account limits (websites slots, surf sessions, etc.).
- We are not responsible for the content visible on our Users websites which may have been falsely marked as Safe for Work that includes nudity, violence, pornography or profanity.
- We are not responsible for any audio, music or sound that is played from Users websites while you surf on our network. It is the responsibility of the user to mute their devices while surfing.
- We do not tolerate profanity or abusive language in any form of contact with us including, but not limited to, emails or support ticket system. Such behavior will result in a warning, followed by suspension and/or termination if the warning is not heeded.
- We make no guarantees for the number of hits (results) that will be registered on third-party services and third-party tools.
- We make no representation that our traffic will increase sales, ad clicks, rankings, video views, results or conversions. We have no control over our users actions when they are viewing your website. You understand that the traffic we provide comes from users surfing on the traffic exchange and that users may abuse our terms by setting up VPNs or bots to surf.
- We are not liable for any problems caused by using our Traffic Exchange to artificially increase your ad impressions or ad clicks. You are responsible for understanding the terms and policies of the ad programs you employ on your web properties.
By using our services, you understand that results may vary and WTE does not guarantee that all website hits will reflect in the web analytic tools you use due to factors out of our control. You also understand that sending hits does not mean a new user visiting your website every time. Hits may include returning visitors.
2. Permitted Uses and Restrictions. This License allows you to access Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD on a single computer at a time. Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD may be used to reproduce materials so long as such use is limited to reproduction of non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials you are authorized or legally permitted to reproduce. Except as expressly permitted in this License, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, distribute or create derivative works based upon Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD in whole or part or transmit Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD over a network or from one computer to another. You are prohibited from using software from this or any other Web Traffic Exchange Site to create a graphic or product of any kind that is in any manner unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or that would violate any law or the rights of others.
3. Limited Warranty on Media (if applicable). Web Traffic Exchange warrants the media on which Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD is recorded to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of seven (7) days from the date of original retail purchase. Your exclusive remedy under this paragraph shall be, at Web Traffic Exchange’s option, a refund of the purchase price of the product containing Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD or replacement of Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD which is returned to Web Traffic Exchange. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON THE MEDIA INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO SEVEN (7) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Web Traffic Exchange SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION.
4. In case you have any dissatisfaction with our services and would like to ask for a refund please forward this inquiry to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Disclaimer of Warranty on Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD is at your sole risk. Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD is provided “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind and Web Traffic Exchange and Web Traffic Exchange’s licensor(s) (for the purposes of provisions 4 and 5, Web Traffic Exchange and Web Traffic Exchange’s licensor(s) shall be collectively referred to as “Web Traffic Exchange”) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Web Traffic Exchange DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHERMORE, Web Traffic Exchange DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY Web Traffic Exchange SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
6. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL Web Traffic Exchange BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS LICENSE. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Web Traffic Exchange BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF Web Traffic Exchange HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall Web Traffic Exchange’s total liability to you for all damages exceed the amount of fifty dollars ($50.00).
7. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically without notice from Web Traffic Exchange if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License. Upon the termination of this License, you shall cease all use of Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD and destroy all copies, full or partial, of Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD.
8. Controlling Law and Severability. This License will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within United Kingdom between United Kingdom residents. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
9. Complete Agreement; Governing Language. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of Web Traffic Exchange Co, LTD and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by Web Traffic Exchange. The parties hereto confirm that they have requested that this Agreement and all related documents be drafted in English.