Who we are
Web Traffic Exchange Co, Ltd(herein termed “WTE”) respects the privacy of users who visit any of the sites within WTE’s control, including but not limited to the WTE site located at https://web-traffic.exchange.. The following policy is in effect for all of the web pages owned and operated by WTE:
If you sign up for a demo access, product purchase, product update, or to receive any additional information, at any WTE site, you may receive occasional follow up e-mails from WTE to inform you of product promotions or upgrades. From time to time, WTE may send a “cookie” to your computer. This information is collected to identify your account with the source of advertising that brought you to the site or to personalize your browsing experience.
All Testimonials that appear on WTE web sites have given permission to be included. Information that is presented to us will not be posted unless permission is granted.
If at any time you wish to be removed from any of the customer lists, you may request to be removed by e-mailing us here. Or, you may remove yourself from any mailing by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email I send out.
If at any time you wish to review, change or update any personal information provided to us, simply submit a support ticket! To better protect the security and integrity of your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
Information We Collect About You
Our website collects information about our Users. We may collect the following types of information:
- Information You ProvideWe collect information by which you may be personally identified such as full name, email address and country. This information is collected directly from you when you provide it to us when signing up for an account or changing your account settings.
- Cookies, IP Addresses and Log InformationAs you interact with and use the Site, Service or application, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns including traffic data, location data, details about your visit and site usage logs. We may also collect information about your computer or device, internet connection, IP address, operating system and browser type.
The technology we use to automatically collect your data and keep you logged in may include cookies, flash cookies or web beacons.
- Data Collected from Social Media Pages and Lead AdsAll data collected from Lead Ads on Facebook, Twitter and other social media pages owned and managed by 10KHits may be used to create a new account for the user and also subscribe the user to 10KHits newsletters. We may occasionally send out promotional e-mails to our users.
In addition to using cookies and related technologies as described above, we also may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to users and to collect and use other data about user activities on our Sites and/or Services (e.g., to allow them to tailor ads on third party services). These companies may deliver ads that might also place cookies and otherwise track user behavior.
How we use your data
- To provide you with information about other services that may interest you based on your previous purchases
- To deliver relevant advertising to you through social media ads such as Facebook
- To administer our site including troubleshooting, data analysis and statistical purposes to keep our site safe and secure
- To manage and operate your account with us
- To present User Websites to you and other Users based on location
- To determine your geolocation by country code
- To provide you with information or content tailored to you
- To inform you about our blog posts, updates, latest offers and newsletters
- To alert you of Site or Service changes
- To notify you about your account or subscription
- To make website analysis for web marketing and service improvements
- To provide you with customer service via support ticket system
- To analyze websites, files and other content you submit for malicious content
- In the event of payment disputes
- For any other purpose with your consent
We have implemented several security measures to protect your personal information from becoming loss or stolen from unauthorized Users. Our site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for communication security over the internet. All information you provide to us is stored in a database within a state-of-the-art data center. We do not store any payment login information such as your PayPal username/passwords however we do collect transaction ids of your purchases on the Site.
The security of your data also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. It is also recommended to not use the same password you have used on other websites. We will never ask for your password so be careful about giving this information out in public areas like message boards.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data on the Site as it may be vulnerable to hackers or hardware failure. Although we do backup our database regularly, any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. WTE will not be responsible for any damages done.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. Anyone under 13 may not provide any personal information on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you are under the age of 13, please avoid using the Site and do not provide any information to the Site.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. contact firstname.lastname@example.org